Faro electronic control thermosealing machine
- Delivery time: 5 days.
- External dimensions (without roll): 474 x 374 x 200 mm (L x H x D).
- Type of welding: continuous cycle and constant temperature.
- Nominal operating temperature of the resistance: 180ºC.
- Welding band height: 12mm.
- Maximum weld width: 300mm.
- Maximum roll diameter: 200mm.
User-friendly, interactive, fast and ergonomic.
User-friendly, interactive, fast and ergonomic: NISEA Premium it is the full optional FARO class B autoclave, able to meet the requirements of the most advanced professional needs concerning the sterilisation cycle.£3,499.00
Class B, reliable, fast and easy to use: Nisea is the new Faro autoclave born from decades of experience in the sterilization sector. Characterized by a minimal and elegant design, Nisea is the class B autoclave suitable for the sterilization of all types of instruments: porous, solid or hollow. With touch screen display 5 ” high definition, intuitive and extremely simple. The first Faro autoclave with stainless steel chamber, to meet the different professional needs.
The external printer allows printing of cycles and labels with barcode.
Standard cycle B
The type B standard cycle is a cycle that allows the sterilization of porous and wrapped solid materials. A mechanical pump creates the vacuum repeatedly, so that it can reach long cavities with reduced diameter like inner tubes (fractionated vacuum).
Cycle B Flash depending on the load
The B Flash cycle respects the parameters required by the sterilization process, allows to drastically reduce the cycle times “B”, for small loads (up to 0.5 kg). The total cycle time adjusts to the amount of load entered.£2,999.00
Autoclave with class B cycles and Faro water connection
- Delivery time : 5 days.
- Voltage: 230V – 50/60 Hz / 240V – 50 Hz.
- Maximum absorbed power: 2270 W ..
- Average consumption per cycle: 1300W.
- Cargo tank volume: 3.65 liters.
- “Last cycle” system – last advanced automatic cycle for perfect drying.
- Great autonomy: 7-8 cycles (version 21) with a single charge of distilled water of the inner container.