Direct Grade Lo Flo 2 x 1.3g Gc – REFILL A2
|Color||A1, A3.5, A2, A3|
|Group promo||Coronary restoration|
GC GRADIA Direct LoFlo the first fluid composite that can be considered a true restorative material not only for Class V cavities or as a liner but also for Class I cavities, Class II and Class III. By introducing High-Density Radiopaque (HDR) GC technology offers you a fluid restoration material with unmatched physical properties.
Features and benefits:
- Fluidity that allows a perfect adaptation while maintaining the same position of the material;
- Resistance to abrasion and cracking comparable to that of later modern composites;
- Socket shrinkage up to 55% lower compared to the best fluid composites on the market;
- The 7 available shades are practically inextricable with the adjacent dental structure.
- The pre-polymerized HDR filler including the silicate nanoparticle filling technology offers a significant increase in the durability of the finishing possibility and the radio-opacity;
- Fluoro-aluminum-silicate glass also provides protection against secondary decay.
- Direct LoFlo Refill Grid – 2 syringes x 1.3g