G-Aenial Previous 4.7g GC – REFILL A2
|Color||C3, AO2, IE, AO4, A1, SE, B2, A3.5, A3, BW, AE, CV, AO3, JE, B1, A2, TE, B3, A4, CVE|
G-ænial Anterior and Posterior GC are two photopolymerizable restorative materials that will improve your aesthetic results and the ability to create natural-looking restorations. Both materials are easy to use and are indicated in the case of restorations with a high aesthetics realized with a single shade or with several shades for all classes of cavities. Through GC G-aenial GC introduces a new color selection system depending on the age of the patient. The patented technology of High Density Radioopacity (RDR) represents the guarantee that the restorations can be easily tracked radiologically without jeopardizing the excellent aesthetics.
Features and benefits:
- Unique composition with an internal reflection of the light identical to that of the natural tooth for an excellent aesthetic realized with only one shade.
- Meets all aesthetic expectations with 22 shades in 3 different opacities.
- Consistency and working times adapted to different classes of cavities.
- Comfortable handling.
- Simple and fast polishing for a smooth and glossy surface.
- Unique patented GC technology of High Density Radioopacity (RDR) for easy radiological control.
- High resistance to cracking and bending combined with a low coefficient of elasticity.
GC G-aenial Previous:
- Homogeneous consistency for effortless handling.
- Working time of about 4 minutes to eliminate the stress involved in performing multi-layered restorations.
How to use (System of shades adapted to the age to replace the enamel):
- Junior Enamel for young patients;
- Adult Enamel for adult patients;
- Senior Enamel for elderly patients.
- G-Aenial Anterior Refill 4.7g