GC Fuji IX 50 Capsules – REFILL A2
|Group promo||Coronary restoration|
|Promotional Name||Fuji IX|
The condensable and non-sticky consistency of the GC Fuji IX GP makes it ideal for Class I II & V restorations with base or material for rebuilding bunkers. The authentic properties of the glass ionomer in combination with the ease of use make GC Fuji IX GP meet all the requirements of modern restoration materials.
Features and benefits:
- Condensable rear glass ionomer easy to use with high abrasion resistance;
- No dam needed;
- Intrinsic adhesion to enamel and dentin without demineralization and adhesion agents;
- It is not necessary to retentive cavity preparation by allowing conservative preparation techniques;
- Can be used as metal matrices for easy modeling in the cavity;
- Single-stage application;
- Good radio-opacity that facilitates post-operative control;
- Excellent bio-compatibility.
Way of ussage:
- Besides the benefits for later restorations GC Fuji IX GP is often chosen when the final treatment plan has not yet been established. Several treatments are possible: a sandwich technique with a composite material an inlay or even the filling with a glass ionomer
- GC Fuji IX GP CAPS volume mixed on 0.14ml capsule – one box x 50 capsules