GC Fuji Triage Pink Set
|Form||Powder and Liquid|
|Amount||10ml, 15g, 6g|
GC Fuji TRIAGE is a highly fluoride-releasing glass ionomer intended for the protection of root surfaces and the sealing of grooves to prevent hypersensitivity and temporary treatments such as temporary endodontic sealing.
Features and benefits:
- It can be applied when salivary isolation is not possible, allowing the treatment of molars barely erupted (partially) covered by the mucosa;
- Available in two shades white and pink;
- Chemical adhesion to the tooth structure does not require demineralization and adhesion;
- Easy to apply with low viscosity;
- Conventional self-polymerizable glass ionomer cement without the addition of resin;
- Pink shade is part of the “command set” variant with VLC for primary protection against dehydration;
- It releases a very large amount of fluoride.
- Sealing the belts;
- Prevention and control of hypersensitivity;
- Protection of root surfaces;
- Temporary endodontic sealing.
Way of ussage:
- Apply a thin layer of glass ionomer to the tooth surface in high risk areas. The acid-resistant layer in which the ion exchange takes place will have the role of additional tooth protection.
- Fuji Triage Pink Set – 15g powder + 10g liquid + 6g Dentine Conditioner