GC Gradia Direct Premium Kit + G-Bond Kit
|Color||P-A3, A2, AO3, P-A2, A1, AO2, A3|
With GC GRADIA Direct you can make all the restorations in the cabinet difficult from the aesthetic point of view with only one restoration material easy to use.Regardless of whether it is a one-color or multiple-color procedure, using GC GRADIA Direct makes it easier and faster to achieve superb restorations with a natural appearance and resistant over time. Due to the perfect adaptation of the shade to the nearby dental structure, remarkable aesthetic restorations can be easily achieved with only one shade. The combination of different shades will give unlimited aesthetic results using up to three shades for an earlier restoration and two shades for a later restoration.
Features and benefits:
- Hybrid resin composite with micro filling;
- A single restoration system for all your needs;
- Unique concept that contains the special Exterior and Interior Special shades for invisible restorations;
- Extended working time due to low light sensitivity in the cabinet;
- Balanced viscosity for superior handling.
GC GRADIA Direct Previous:
- Excellent aesthetics and smooth surface;
- Perfect fit and adaptation to the natural color of the tooth.
GC GRADIA Direct Rear:
- Excellent mechanical properties.
- High fracture resistance to withstand occlusal stresses.
- Radioopac for easy identification.
Way of ussage:
- Standard shades: chameleonic shades for anterior and posterior restorations.
- Exterior Specials: translucent shades for anterior and posterior restorations.
- Special Interior: opaque shades only for previous restorations.
GC G-BOND is an easy-to-use self-demineralizing photo-polymerizable adhesive that uses both chemical and micro-mechanical adhesion principles. The two functional monomers 4-MET and Phosphoric Acid Ester combine with the nano-filler particles and form a unique and stable nano-filling interface with the dentin-nano-interaction zone (ZNI) – while providing strong adhesion to the enamel.
Features and benefits:
- Mild demineralization that causes a low risk of postoperative sensitivity
- The presence of two different functionally different monomers creates chemical adhesion to dentine and enamel
- Single-component system with a simplified handling technique that saves time and process that lasts 30 seconds
- Easy to use with low sensitivity to dentinal moisture
- HEMA-free for long-term adhesion.
- GC Gradia Direct Premium Kit – 1 piece
- Contents: 7 syringes (colors A1, A2, A3, AO2, AO3, P-A2, P-A3), 1 bottle G-Bond 5ml, Applicators, Wells