IPS Empress Direct Refill Dentin 3g Ivoclar – REFILL A2
|Color||IVA5, A2, TS3, A4, Bleach XL, B2, D2, A1, IVA6, A3.5, Bleach L, B1, A3, C3|
|Group promo||Coronary restoration|
|Promotional Name||IPS Empress Direct Refill|
For almost 20 years the name of IPS Empress has been associated with the aesthetics of the best quality in the reproductions of the characteristics of the natural tooth. The system has gained its reputation due to its sustainable and natural results and to maintaining high quality standards. Over the years, the system has been continuously developed to keep up with the latest trends in the field. As a result, decisive improvements were made on the aesthetics and applicability of the system, but the processing properties were improved.
The system was expanded and optimized by introducing IPS Empress Esthetics pressed ceramics, to which IPS Empress CAD materials for CAD / CAM and IPS Empress Direct technology (combining ceramic aesthetics with composite advantages) were later added.
The portfolio expanded in 2009 with the inclusion of IPS Empress Direct Flow materials, the range consisting of three special, fluid shades, Effect. The range allows custom optical effects and obtaining anatomical features similar to the natural ones.
IPS Empress Direct is a nano-hybrid photopolymerizable composite material for direct restorations in the anterior and posterior regions. The range has been created for dentists who want exceptional aesthetic properties, who want to reproduce the appearance of the natural tooth and who want a wide variety of shades and levels of translucency.
IPS Empress Direct Dentin allows for exceptional aesthetic restorations, materials having higher opaque properties than IPS Empress Direct Enamel. Supports the basic color of the tooth structure inside.
- Previous restorations (class III and IV)
- Rear restorations (class I II)
- Cervical restorations (Class V eg root canal erosions)
- Adjusting the position and shape of the tooth (eg extension of the incisal edge)
- Direct faceting
- Wide range of indications of posterior and anterior teeth
- Wide range of shades in varying degrees of opacity
- It is not obligatory to use the technique in stratification in a single time
- Good polishing and gloss properties for large surfaces
- Natural fluorescence
- Low sensitivity to light
- Remarkable radio-opacity
- Compatible with Tetric EvoFlow and Tetric Color
- The shading guide of the system is autoclavable and made of ceramics: the shading guide retains its precision over the years and does not disappear if exposed to light.
- Empress Direct Dentin Refill 3g