NISEA Premium Autoclave series – 18lt version FARO
Class B, reliable, fast and easy to use: Nisea is the new Faro autoclave born from decades of experience in the sterilization sector. Characterized by a minimal and elegant design, Nisea is the class B autoclave suitable for the sterilization of all types of instruments: porous, solid or hollow. With touch screen display 5 ” high definition, intuitive and extremely simple. The first Faro autoclave with stainless steel chamber, to meet the different professional needs.
The external printer allows printing of cycles and labels with barcode.
Standard cycle B
The type B standard cycle is a cycle that allows the sterilization of porous and wrapped solid materials. A mechanical pump creates the vacuum repeatedly, so that it can reach long cavities with reduced diameter like inner tubes (fractionated vacuum).
Cycle B Flash depending on the load
The B Flash cycle respects the parameters required by the sterilization process, allows to drastically reduce the cycle times “B”, for small loads (up to 0.5 kg). The total cycle time adjusts to the amount of load entered.
ADAPTIVE DRY FUNCTION
It automatically sets the drying time of the B Flash cycle, based on the amount of load present inside the machine.
- Sterilization cycles (*)
- 134 ° C cycle – Standard: From 29 ‘to 48’
- Cycle 134 ° C -Prion: From 44 ‘to 62’
- Cycle 121 ° C – Standard: From 41 ‘to 59’
- Cycle B Flash: Depending on the load
- Cycle time: 9
(*) Maximum values including the pre-heating phase and at maximum load.
- Maximum unwrapped solid load: 5.5 kg
- Maximum packed load: 3.5 kg
- Maximum porous load: 1.5 kg
Connection and Traceability
- Print cycles: External dedicated printer (optional)
- Print barcode labels: External dedicated printer (optional)
- Wi-Fi connection (optional)
- Ethernet connection
- Dust filter
- Water conductivity sensor
- Scheduled start for cycles and tests
- Color touch screen display
- Visual signal of cycle status
- Last cycle storage
- Last test storage
- Possibility of increasing the drying time
- Tray supplied: 5 + 3 cassettes
- Supply voltage:
- 220V-60Hz / 230V -50 / 60Hz / 240V-50Hz
- Maximum absorbed current: 8.9 A
- Maximum absorbed power: 2050 W
- Loading tank volume: 5.2 liters
- External dimensions: L 49.3 x W 48.4 x H 63 cm
- Room dimensions: 25 x 37 cm
- Weight: 57 kg