Protemp II 3M – REFILL A3
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Composite material for long-term temporary restorations due to very good resistance to fracture and abrasion.
- Great aesthetics and very good marginal adaptation.
- Fluorescence and good color stability over time.
- Easy removal of the bacterial plaque to ensure the health of the gingival tissue.
- Easy and quick to use.
- No finishing or polishing required.
- The provisional prosthetic work obtains a natural luster by wiping with a towel soaked in alcohol.
- Temporary restorations for crowns and bridges
- Inlays and onlays
- Protemp II – 2 base pastes x 28g + 1 double syringe catalyst I and II x 2.4g + 1 applicator syringe + 1 mixing pad