Provisional cement Access 5ml Centrix
Access Temporary Cement is the perfect choice for provisional cements of crowns and decks. The automating system eliminates the need to use the mixing pad and ensures the perfect dosing every time. Its semi-elastic consistency will allow easy removal of the prosthetic work and will guarantee easy removal of excess during cementation. Access Temporary Cement contains calcium hydroxide having bacteriostatic effect. It supports the vitality of the tooth and the formation of secondary dentin. It is ideal to use with Access Crown with acrylic works and in the case of temporary and definitive works performed on implants or other temporary prosthetic works well adapted without open edges.
- It is easily applied inside temporary prosthetic works
- It has bacteriostatic effect due to the calcium hydroxide in its composition
- The excess cement is easily removed due to its two-stage socket
- Natural hue for increased aesthetics
- It does not contain eugenol
- Very low solubility
- Lightly resilient rubber elastic texture
- The very small thickness of the cement film does not increase the occlusion
- Provides a very good fixation of cement works on implants
- Provides increased comfort to the patient by easily removing the work
- The work is very easy to apply due to the very small thickness of the lightweight cement film, thus cementing and adapting the dental work of the prosthetic work. Access Temporary Cement is packaged in 5 ml self-sealing syringes, which ensures a smooth and air-free mixing without direct and easy application and has the smallest automating tips on the market.
- Access Temporary Cement 5ml