Temp Bond NO Kerr
Provisional cement material based on zinc oxide without eugenol that does not irritate the tissues does not color acrylate and is easily removed from the abutment or prosthetic work.
- Sample cementation in temporary reconstructions
- Suitable for allergic patients with Eugenol
- The base material contains 44 g of zinc oxide
- The accelerator contains 14 g of organic acid polymers
- Without Eugenol: it does not inhibit the polymerization of permanent resin cements or temporary restorations of acrylic materials
Instructions for use:
- Place equal amounts of basic Temp-Bond NE and Temp-Bond NE activator on the mixing carton.
- Dry the prepared tooth and the inner surface of the restoration.
- Mix the two pasta perfectly for 30 seconds.
- Apply a thin layer of the mixture obtained on the inner surface of the temporary restoration. / 10%)
- Secure the restoration in the mouth cavity.
- After the material has made the socket (approximately 6 minutes after mixing begins or 4 minutes in the oral cavity) remove the excess cement.
- Ideal working conditions are at 23 ° C +/- 2 ° C and relative humidity 50% + / – 10%.
- After use, seal the tubes tightly.
- The Temp-Bond modifier will change the hardness of the cement when added to the mixture.
- Put equal amounts of Temp-Bond NE accelerator and Temp-Bond NE based on the mixing block.
- Add a small amount of Temp-Bond modifier near the base and accelerator (about 25% of their quantity).
- By varying the amount of modifier to more than 25%, a lower hardness of the cement is obtained but it will not change the setting time.
- The working time of the mixed material on the mixing block at a temperature of 23degC +/- 2degC and 50% +/- 10% relative humidity is 3-3 / 4 minutes minimum
- The working time and the final outlet are sensitive to both humidity and temperature, so the variation of these parameters can alter the results
- Temp – Bond NE – 1 x50g base + 1 x 15g accelerator