Vertise Flow Refill 2g Kerr – REFILL A2
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
The first self-etching and self-adhesive fluid composite. A new revolutionary category has appeared in the composites class.
Method of application:
- Apply Vertise Flow to the cavity through the applicator tip.
- Apply a thin layer of Vertise Flow with the brush to all cavity walls and the recessed area
- Lightly cure for 20 seconds
- Build further restoration with Vertise Flow in layers 2mm thick or less.
- Lightly cure each layer for 20 seconds.
- Finish and polish.
- Simple and fast procedure.
- Reduces post-operative sensitivity.
- Easy control of humidity.
- Reduces the chance for human errors due to the protocol for the adhesive system.
- Quick application for patients with problems.
- A more pleasant experience for the patient.
- Product beneficial for pedodontic treatment compared to glass-ionomers or sealants
- Vertise Flow reduces the number of procedural steps compared to using a one-step adhesive system with a traditional fluid composite.
- Vertise Flow Refill 2g